Friday, March 2, 2018

Peaceful minds

peace of mind




One of the most common questions in the world is how to obtain a peaceful mind, and this is not surprising, as we are named Peaceful Mind Peaceful Life


Our minds dictate how our lives really play out, they affect our moods, our energy, our productivity, and everything else in between. Having a peaceful mind truly does mean having a peaceful life.
There is no quick fix or cure-all for having a peaceful mind, but we can make small little corrections along the way that will bring us back to serenity. Having a peaceful mind means being aware of when you’ve gone off track and knowing how to bring yourself back.
Having a peaceful mind to me means…
  • …connecting with myself on a daily basis through meditation
  • …practicing living in the present moment every day
  • …not letting my mind wander into “what if” territory
  • … being content exactly where I am, while still knowing my hopes for the future
  • …having the awareness of when I’m being unnecessarily negative and choosing again
  • …trusting that things are happening for a reason and unfolding in divine timing
  • …having the self-confidence and assurance to not compare my life/path to others
  • …committing to self-care practices daily
  • …releasing unnecessary judgment of others
  • … not dwelling on things that I can’t control
  • …not worrying about what others are thinking of me
      Read.. peace of mindshttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inner_peace


         

No comments:

Post a Comment